- This event has passed.
Opioids In America
July 28 @ 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
About this Event
“Opioids in America”
Discussions exploring chronic pain and the distinction of cannabis and opioid patient treatments. How cannabis and opioids differ in addressing adjunctive and intractable pain, further chronic pain resulting from Covid 19 hospitalizations and the existing government restrictions imposed within physician practices.
The Truth Behind Opioids! What if Cannabis Can’t Help?
- The Importance of Opioids in the Successful Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Where does Cannabis and Opioids Differ When it Comes to Adjunctive and Intractable Pain
- Cannabis and Opioids Satisfy Varying Levels and Types of Chronic Pain
- Chronic Pain Resulting From Covid 19 Cases and Hospitalzations
- Opioids are Now Often the Latter Yet Most Successful Treatment of Chronic Pain
- MD’s Under Fire! The Physician’s Right to Prescribe Legal, and FDA Approved Treatment Modalities
- The DEA’s Role in the Persecution of Physicians
- The CDC’s Misleading Guidelines and Enforcement
- Suboxone, the Story
- Why Cannabis (Alone) May Not Always Alleviate Chronic, Intractable Pain
- Elizabeth Dost, RN, Clinical Director, Healthcare Strategist, Massachusetts Patient Advocacy Alliance (MPAA)
- Claudia Merandi, President the Doctor Patient Forum, Healthcare Advocate, Public Speaker
Questions, please email team@Delta9Summits.com