- This event has passed.
Microdosing Magic Mind Q & A
October 21 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CJ Spotswood and Taraleigh Weathers are ready to channel their inner mushrooms and share information about microdosing with you. Microdosing mushrooms can be wondrous medicine for so many.
Some of the changes you’ll notice are:
- You can more easily make decisions- big or small
- You’ll have more energy
- You’ll eat healthier
- You’ll be generally happier and feel more fulfilled
- You’ll be able to deal with whatever life throws at you with more ease
- If you’re not already, you may become an organized person (Taraleigh’s parents were shocked by this one)
- You’ll be able to pull yourself out of a funk much easier
- You’ll enjoy the simple pleasures in life
- Everything will feel a little lighter and brighter
When microdosing, one thing people worry about is that they will start tripping. If you do, you’ve taken too much! The magical thing about microdosing is that you can go about your day-to-day activities without anyone knowing what you are up to. For example, you may go to a museum and notice that the art looks even more beautiful. You may even notice something you’ve never noticed in a painting you’ve seen many times before. But, if you start licking the paintings and take your clothes off and run around screaming, you didn’t take a microdose. We’ll make sure that doesn’t happen for you. 😉
Please join the Entheo Nurse C.J. Spotswood and Taraleigh Weathers for a free Q & A to see if microdosing may be something you want to try. These sessions will be on Zoom