- This event has passed.
Ketamine, Psilocybin and New Drug Therapies
July 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Register HERE for our upcoming FREE webinar!
For the last 10 years, Harris Bricken attorneys have counseled countless domestic and international businesses and entrepreneurs on rapidly evolving laws and regulations in the cannabis, hemp, and cannabidiol (CBD) industries. As the legal and regulatory frameworks of those industries begin to solidify, new opportunities are emerging for the commercialization and research of new drug therapies and alternative medicine—everything from ketamine infusion clinics to psilocybin decriminalization. Our client roster has expanded rapidly in these areas over the past year or two as a result.
In an upcoming webinar on Thursday, July 9th at 12pm PT, Harris Bricken attorneys will address the future of legalization and regulation of new drug therapies and alternative medicine, including efforts to decriminalize and regulate psychedelics, federal and state controlled substances laws and regulations, Drug Enforcement Administration regulation, corporate practice of medicine issues and medical ventures, intellectual property strategies, and much more.
The panel will be moderated by Hilary Bricken (Los Angeles), with panelists Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles), Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Jesse Mondry (Portland). The panelists will take questions throughout the presentation.
Register HERE today! And please submit any questions you may have when you register.
Until then, more information can be found on our psychedelics page, and in the blog posts below.
- Ketamine Management Services Organizations: The California Puzzle
- Ketamine Clinics and the Corporate Practice of Medicine in California
- Ketamine Litigation: Oregon Hospital and Pharmacy Face $8.2 Million Negligence Lawsuit
- The Ketamine Clinic Craze: Legalities and Possibilities
- Oregon Psychedelics: Petition to Legalize Psilocybin for Therapy Moves Forward
- Will Psilocybin Clinics Be the Next Big Thing in Treating Depression?
- The Effort to Decriminalize Psilocybin in California is Underway
- The Psilocbyin Movement is Like the Cannabis Movement (Except When Its Not)
- USPTO Grants Trademark for PSILOCYBIN, But Don’t Get Too Worked Up Yet
- This Psilocybin Patent Could Be a Really Big Deal
- Denver Decriminalizes Psilocybin
- Oregon and Psilocybin: Does the Approved Ballot Measure Language Stand a Chance?
- FDA Approves Drug Trial for Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms)