- This event has passed.
Full Vermont Cannabis Control Board Meeting: Friday, November 5
November 5, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
89 Main Street
Montpelier, 05602 United States
The Cannabis Control Board and its sub-committees will be meeting at various points this week. The schedule and meeting locations may be found below:
Wednesday, November 3:
- 12pm: Lab Safety & Product Standards Sub-Committee – CCB Main Office
Friday, November 5:
- 11am: Full Cannabis Control Board Meeting – CCB Main Office
- The Cannabis Control Board will convene at 11am. Agenda TBA.
- There will be opportunity for public comment
- Meeting Physical Location: Cannabis Control Board Conference Room (89 Main Street, Montpelier Vermont – third floor)
- Microsoft Teams Link: https://bit.ly/3o51Tyf
- Call-in Number: (802) 828-7667
- Phone Conference ID: 871 717 076#
Agendas for all meetings are being finalized and will be posted to our website.
While all meetings are open to the public, with recordings available on our website, advisory sub-committee meetings will not be livestreamed. The full CCB meeting on Friday, 11/5, will be livestreamed.
Please limit public comment to the designated periods during each meeting’s agenda. Public feedback is invaluable to the Board, but given the brief nature of the sub-committee meetings, opportunity will be limited during meetings. If you are unable to comment during a meeting, comments are accepted and encouraged at any time through our website. All written comments are reviewed by the Board, its consultants, and its relevant advisory committee members.
Finally, given current rates of COVID-19 transmission in Washington County, masks are recommended at all CCB-related meetings.
If you plan to attend the Cannabis Control Board meeting in person, please RSVP in advance.