- This event has passed.
Efficiency Vermont – Indoor Agriculture: New Markets and New Technologies
April 14 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
This will be an online opportunity geared towards contractors focusing on:
- What different types of CEA facilities look like
- How design conditions for CEA differ from other buildings
- What opportunities the CEA industry presents for Vermont’s contractors and designers
- Where designers, builders and owners of CEA facilities can get help with performance and energy conservation
- Overview of the Cannabis Control Board Rule 2 Energy Requirements
Indoor Agriculture, also known as controlled environment agriculture (CEA), includes everything from home seed starting to commercial year-round food and cannabis production. In this session we’ll describe the expanding indoor agriculture market and opportunities for contractors. Discussion will also include the unique HVAC and dehumidification challenges of indoor agriculture and the services Efficiency Vermont provides to Vermont’s indoor agriculture businesses.