- This event has passed.
Conversation About Cannabis: Lessons from Our Neighbors
December 5, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
149 Church Street
Burlington, VT 05401 United States
Please join the Vermont Attorney General’s Office for a Conversation About Cannabis. This panel discussion will explore lessons learned by our neighbors in Massachusetts and Maine as they prepared for the business of legal consumer cannabis in their states.
Panelists will draw on their experiences with regulatory, financing, and entrepreneurial challenges and opportunities as we discuss and explore Vermont’s path toward a taxed and regulated adult-use market for cannabis.
• Erik Gunderson, Maine Office of Marijuana Policy
• Kevin Conroy, Foley Hoag
• Charlotte Hanna, Community Growth Partners
• Laura Subin, Vermont Coalition to Regulate Marijuana
• Joe Bergeron, Association of Vermont Credit Unions
• David Mickenberg, Mickenberg, Dunn, and Smith, PLC