- This event has passed.
2021 NACB Social Equity Summit
December 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
December 9, 2021 / Race Forward: The Future of Social Equity
“We’re in a race to undo the harms of cannabis prohibition and to ensure that the cannabis industry is one of the most diverse. Our 2nd annual virtual summit opens this conversation to all, and surfaces many diverse viewpoints and perspectives so we can learn from each other and improve the industry overall.” – Gina Kranwinkel, CEO – NACB
Join NACB and our distinguished panelists for our Second Annual Social Equity Summit – Race Forward: The Future of Social Equity on December 9, 2021 from 9AM- 4PM PST.
Spend your day hearing and learning from 6 diverse summit tracks bringing you the latest information and conversations on the state of social equity and how we race forward into the future.
Summit Tracks Include:
- Ending The War on Drugs: Today’s Solutions Come From Our Past
- The Aftermath of Incarceration: Out of Prison But Never Free
- Race Forward: A Look at the Future of Social Equity Programs
- Minority-Focused Associations in Cannabis: Ready With Real Help
- The Journey of Social Equity Licensees: Stories from the Front Lines
- DEI in the Cannabis Workplace: Opportunities for Unlimited Potential