Talking Tax & Regulate: A Deep Dive On S.54
Wednesday, October 2, from 12-2pm at Contois Auditorium in Burlington, join Heady Vermont and Vermont Cannabis Solutions as we engage in a lively interactive panel discussion about tax and regulate bill S.54, ahead of the upcoming legislative session in January.
- Dave Silberman, Attorney
- Laura Subin, Director of Vermont Coalition to Regulate Marijuana
- John Gannon, Windham County Representative
- Andrew Subin, VT Cannabis Solutions
- Tim Fair, VT Cannabis Solutions
- Social equity components of S.54
- Ownership limits/anti-monopoly provisions
- Saliva testing
- Types of licenses and associated fees
- Local control (zoning, town bans, community host agreements)
- Timelines (including dispensary sales)
Contois Auditorium is at 149 Church Street. The event is free and open to the public.
RSVP on the Facebook Event.