ICYMI: Friday Roll Up
A round-up of the week’s cannabis news.
Jeff Sessions Is OUT!
From the NY Times: “President Trump forced out Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday, ending a partnership that soured almost from the start of the administration and degenerated into one of the most acrimonious public standoffs between a commander in chief and a senior cabinet member in modern American history.”
FAQ about The Headies
Cannakitchen Witchery: How To Make Infused Oils
Business Partner Spotlight: Series 11
Gov. Scott talks about where we’re headed in the upcoming legislative session
Project CBD Sunday: What To Look For In Cannabis Medicine
Vermont physicians’ group comes out against legal market
Heady Live: Election Preview
- Recreational Sales to Start Within Two Weeks
- Regulators agreed to compile a database of cannabis edibles
- Cannabis firm plans renovation of Hampden Bank building in Springfield
- MMJ License Applicant Has History Tied To Illegal Gaming
- MassRoots’ Business Portal Expands its Functionality for Dispensaries
- Cannabis commission OKs testing labs as recreational sales approach
- New Hampshire Releases Cannabis Legalization Blueprint
- NH police chiefs launch attack on legalizing pot
- Medical marijuana: New Jersey seen as ‘Silicon Valley’ of pot
- State continues to review more than 140 applications for dispensaries
- Three towns got a chance to vote on marijuana. Two said they want it.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo is optimistic the state will legalize in 2019
- Legalized weed and universal healthcare just took a huge step forward
- Top 10 Myths and Facts About the Cannabis Industry
- Job Opportunities Continue to Proliferate in the Cannabis Industry
- Emergent US weed industry eyes ‘that great double bottom line’
- America’s Genius For Branding Is Taking Marijuana To The Next Level
- Cannabis Executives, Investors See Asia Saying ‘Yes’ to Pot
- Cannabis Industry Makes First Big Design Hire
- Cannabis legalization could force hike in car insurance rates
- This Company Will Pay You Thousands of Dollars to Travel and Smoke Weed
- Key cannabis legalization wins could bring $2+ billion in new sales
- I used to judge parents who used weed. Then I tried it.
- The marijuana industry and how Black people can benefit
- Cannabis and Rastafari Spiritual Practise
- How to Talk to Your Family About Weed This Holiday Season
- The Sex Resort Diaries: A live orgasm demo and Jamaican weed
- Francis Ford Coppola is branching out from fine wine into luxury weed
- What Are The Best Marijuana Life Hacks?
- Worried The Pot Shop Next Door Will Lower Your Property Value?
- Would You Pay $2,400 for a Laser Bong?
- Cannabis cooking gains popularity with legalization
- RIB-EYE WITH WEED CHIMICHURRI
- Weed-Fed Pigs Creating Stir
- Weed makes food taste better
- Cannabis Beer And Wine Are Here, But Are They Here To Stay?
- How to Make Weed-Infused Brown Butter
- How to wipe out cannabis convictions
- When Are You Safe From a Drug Test? The Lifespan of Weed in Your Hair
- Why weed is stuck in a legal limbo
- Rick Simpson Oil: Benefits, Effects and Research in 2018
- Does Cannabis help with cancer?
- Despite legalization,
marijuana remains a touchy subject to talk about
- How Does a Marijuana Lobbyist Do His Job?
- Washington Needs to Legalize Cannabis
- Weed Wins on Election Day. So What Comes Next?
- People want the ‘Berlin Wall of cannabis prohibition’ in the US to topple over
- The Movement To Legalize Marijuana Is Poised To Make Significant Gains
- With Jeff Sessions Out, New AG Should Restore Cole Memo
- Health concerns drive voters to back Medicaid, weed and trans rights
- What The Loss of Marijuana-Friendly Republicans Means For Legalization
- Marijuana Use Associated With Improved Outcomes In Bipolar Patients
- Opinions On Marijuana Shift Based On Who Endorses It
- The Most Impactful Cannabis Studies of All Time
- Connection between cannabis use and type 1 diabetes complications
- The Women Of Wine Country Staking A Claim In Cannabis
- Tokeativity brings cannabis-friendly women’s space to Denver
- Women more likely to become addicted to cannabis
- More Women Are Using Marijuana During Pregnancy
- Cannabis Affects Men And Women Differently – Here’s Why
- Dispensary Staff Are Well Trained for Sales but Not for Medical Advice
- Pasadena to charge $24000 for marijuana permits
- Dispensary offering $1 pot to veterans on Veterans Day
- Legalization doesn’t appear to have created a Colorado crime wave
- Colorado Amendment X, Redefining Industrial Hemp, Has Passed
- Pat Tomasulo presents ‘Rick Steves Europe: Pot Edition’
- With Pritzker win, legalization is now in legislators’ hands
- Iowa regulators voted in favor of adding autism as a medical cannabis qualifying condition, but rejected PTSD, bipolar disorder and ADHD. They also moved to keep the THC cap at 3%.
- Iowa medical cannabidiol dispensaries opening Dec. 1
- Michigan Legalizes Adult-Use Cannabis
- When Two Pot-Smoking Farmers Faced Off With the FBI
- Former Fox 2 anchor opens Corktown marijuana shop on election day
- Marijuana attractions could affect Michigan tourism
- US Attorneys on legalization: We will not unilaterally immunize anyone
- Marijuana Legalization Parties Gains Major Party Status
- Marijuana Legalization Wafts on to Campaign Trail in Minnesota Races (video)
- Missouri Legalizes Medical Marijuana With Passage of Amendment 2
- At the polls: Boone County voters talk about medical marijuana
- City of Moore will not enforce MMJ ordinances
- Oklahoma harvested its first hemp crop since World War II.
- MMJ Growing Class Draws Crowd In Edmond (video)
- Booming Sales Run Tulsa Dispensary Out Of Stock On First Day
- The Number Of Registered MMJ Patients In Oregon Falling Fast
- Klamath County has received a $200K grant to fight illegal grows.
- Democratic House flip may mean full legalization in nation’s capital
- Washington, D.C. Mayor Plans Legal Sales As Congress Shifts
- Large majority of voters favor legalizing adult use
- No quick action likely despite overwhelming support at polls
- Milwaukee County Exec open to legalization
- Canadian greenhouses could mean cheaper, safer pot
- Alberta hemp farmers see bright future in wake of Cannabis Act
- Calgary Has Started Preparing For Cannabis Cafés
- Legalization may prompt some lawyers to seek help for addiction
- Why Ontario residents aren’t getting their legal weed on time
- Second Cup Converting Two Alberta Stores To Cannabis Dispensaries
- Canada pushing World Anti-Doping Agency to remove MJ from substances banned in sports.
- No “strong pull factors” for organized crime to invest in legal marijuana businesses.
Canada – First Nations
- Mohawk traditionalists oppose legal cannabis in Kahnawake
- Store near The Pas Canada’s first legal outlet on First Nations land
Jersey, Channel Islands
- Mexico moves toward major rollback of marijuana prohibition
- Key Mexican Senator Introduces Bill To Legalize Marijuana Sales
- Mexican Cannabis Legalization Bill Details Revealed
St. Vincent and the Grenadines